Blog Site

Saturday, November 26, 2005

ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING!

Well, DT Strain Philosophy Blog has been going for a full year this month! It's passed by pretty quickly, but it's been a really fun experience. I hope to continue adding interesting posts as I explore more. I'm trying to go with at least one post per week, so hopefully readers can always bet on there being something that often. Sometimes though, I stick in more frequent posts, but that's the minimum.

Thanks much to all the readers of my blog for taking the time to check in once in a while and read! I hope you all have a great holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Please do keep posting. I enjoy reading them. :)

    ~Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still waiting to hear about "Rand on the Road", keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete